I have a problem with hematoma on my left arm. I had a bad fall ten days ago and now I still feel pain in that area where is hematoma. It’s about 6 cm huge and I don’t know what to do. Tell me, please, are there creams for hematoma removal? Thanks!

Yes. Once when I had hematoma I used Arnica cream and it helped me a lot. It can make miracle. Within two weeks of using this cream my hematoma was almost completely resolved. Arnica cream applied to the bruised area or area that contains the hematoma. You can buy it for $7 and I’m sure you will be satisfied.

Hello there lurette51,

Since petunia403 has already shared her experience with you I would just like to add that I wasn’t using this cream and I was waiting for a whole month before my hematoma has disappeared. Afterwards my friend had the same problem and she was much smarter and she has bought Arnica cream. After some research we have found out that b active ingredients in arnica cream promote tissue healing which is basically what you need right now.

Arnica cream also reduces swelling and inflammation and it is helping to ease pain.

It's very often used to soothe joint pain related to arthritis and to ease tired, sore, overworked muscles after strenuous physical activity. I hope this helps.