Hello, I am 35 years old and I am having problems with extra weight. I cannot say that it is something serious, but it annoys me a lot. Anyway, the only diet that actually helped me is the one that included only meat. So, I would like to know if there are fibers in the meat. I know that I need to have them in my food diet…

Well, I think that you are using a completely wrong diet. Without any discussion on the subject of the efficacy of the meat diet, I will only say that it is not healthy to take only one type of food. Your diet has to include all types and that goes for fibers too, and they are found in fruits and veggies, but not in meat.

Meat is not a source of fiber as marcile stated.

Good sources of fiber include friuts and vegetables, whole grain foods, nuts, beans, raisins, oatmeal and oat bran. And that's just a partial list!

A balanced diet with lots of fiber is a better way to control your weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.