Hello

I am very interested in Fiber35 diet. I’ve read a lot of articles and posts about it and I think it’s great. I am not interested in it because of me, but for my little cousin. He will live at my home for six months because his parents won’t be in country for that period of time. He has problem with obesity even though he is young. I think that’s sad so I want to make him just healthy food and help him lose weight and surprise his parents when they come back. Please write me here if you have information about fiber35. What is the secret behind it? 

Hello

That’s wonderful.  Your cousin is happy to have you.

I agree, that’s really sad, but obesity is now one of the biggest problems especially in big cities where people everyday eat fast food from restaurants.  I think the government must do something about that.

And for your question, there is no secret. That’s just “science”. When you eat 35 grams of fiber daily you feel full whole day but not full of fat and calories. All kinds of food which contain fibers are healthy, you know. So, that’s the “secret” behind this diet program: You eat healthy, non dairy food which detoxify you whole system and you aren’t hungry because fibers make you full.

Hello both

I also heard about the fiber35 diet and I also wanted to ask this question as Aidan1 did.

So, you are telling me that this diet is really that good as adverts and commercials say? I was a little bit skeptical at first but now I am starting to believe in it. You said that all kinds of food which contain fibers are healthy but I want to know do you need to eat just plants? Can you find fibers in some kinds of meat or fish?

Is it true that this diet will detoxify (you mentioned this) your body and make you feel great inside and look superb from the outside?