Hi people. My mom is now on The Fiber35 diet. Our friend told us it is really good. I am not against it, but I would rather if she would just reduce the calories and try to lose weight in a healthy way. With diets, you never know. Maybe it will help you lose your weight but it will harm your health in some other way. I don’t know. Not a fan of diets. As I was saying, she is trying this diet, so I wanted to know is the food that people on this diet eat healthy? Are the meals really rich in fiber? 

Yes. That’s why it is called the fiber diet. 

The fiber helps you to suppress your appetite.

Brenda Watson (that is the name of the woman who came up with this diet) thinks that fiber is great because it makes you feel ‘’full’’ for a long period of time. Unlike the foods she recommends, junk food is completely fibreless , so we often eat a big pack of chips and feel hungry after half an hour. And if we eat  foods with fiber like beans, and broccoli we will feel full for a longer period.

That is true Mellisa8.

Fiber is really good for you and if you ask me, it should be the basis of every diet. With fiber, sugar is absorbed slower into your bloodstream(and that is a good thing).  It is also good for you if you want to lose weight because fiber travels very fast through your bowels, and therefore you will feel full sooner, and hopefully you will stop eating.:) Another good thing- It cleans your bowels and reduces the risk of bowel cancer.   

Fiber35 Diet is based on fiber foods and therefore I believe it is very healthy. I hope it will work well for your mom.