Good day.

I am planning to make some changes in my dog’s diet program and his old way of eating. A few days ago he had a really bad allergic reaction to some of the groceries that I am buying to him.

I am not sure which foods could cause this because I was mixing them.

I didn’t visit the vet because this allergy has gone. But yesterday I was talking with my neighbor and she told me that I should try grain – free kibble food. After some posts in here I am a little bit skeptical, so I was wondering is this food OK for my dog?

What are the health benefits of grain - free kibble for dogs?

Hello everyone.
Here is what I know about this food. It is very popular lately for those who want to mimic a dog’s natural ancestral diet program.
When you are comparing typical kibble with wet food, the best grain free recipes contain more meat protein.
I believe that this is the first benefit.
There are easy to digest animal fats also.
You can find in this food some carbohydrates.
I know that some people are against this food, but I have to say that those three reasons make me think that this is a good choice and that those are great benefits.

Hello everyone.

To be honest I am not for this kind of food, but I know that it has a lot of benefits. But still it depends on the dog.

I know that grain free kibble provides a lot of energy and nutrition for your dog.

But you should know that if you have a house dog that is older, grain free kibble can cause your dog to gain weight. That is definitely not a benefit.

Grain free food is recommended for very active dogs and your vet is the only one who can help you choose ideal type of food for your dog.

Hello. I couldn’t agree more with you Millie – Cat. You are totally right. Those are some benefits but according to some professionals, this food is not that healthy and it does not have any good benefits. I don’t know, I really don’t want to comment this because I was not feeding my dog with this food, but I know several people who did. And as far as I know they are not that satisfied with it. I am still old fashioned guy and I am traditional, but I am for homemade food. That is the best choice from my point of view.

Good day. I believe that grain – free is really healthy for your dog. Indeed. It has a lot of benefits and some people are not aware of them. You should just check the list of the ingredients and you will know very much about it.
For example some nutritional benefits of some ingredients are not 100% complete because they don’t contain minerals and vitamins. Some of ingredients on the list are gluten free and some of them are not. But the main benefit of this food are definitely carbohydrates that are good for your dog. That is why you should consider feeding your dog with it.

Hey everyone. I don’t know much about it. Somehow I believe that this topic is controversial.

My friend told me that you have a very much to work around raw frozen food. But still this is the closest to a dog’s natural diet that you can ever get.

Some cats are allergic to grain free, some of them are just sensitive.

Main benefits of this food, as far as I heard is that they are really high in protein, that they contain a lot of carbos and that this food is nutritionally balanced.

But beside this I still have a lot of question about this food.