Hi, my 7 year old boy has Pseudomonas-Citrobacter sinus infection. He has inflamed sinuses very often. He has cefalexin for treatment, but I don’t see any improvement yet. Does anybody has some experience with these infections?

Hi, my 5 years old girl has throat infection which was treated with amoxicillin without success. After that her doctor gave her another antibiotic erithromicin. This was efficient, but didn’t last long, because in a month she was under infection again having even more severe symptoms of fever and cough. I was so scare about her condition, and decided to take her to another doctor. It wasn’t easy to make appointment with the best pediatritian in hospital. An antibiogram revealed that she had rare infection cause by Citrobacter, and was positive to Pseudomonas one of the most dangerous bacteria. She got gentamicin this time and recovered after a few weeks.