Hello, I need some info about bacteria which I just found my father has it. He came out from hospital recently and now he as this problem. Well, after he was diagnosed with UTI he found out that he has this too. It seems that bacteria pseudomonas appeared suddenly and it does not respond on antibiotics. What does it mean for him? What kind of infections is this?

Pseudomonads bacteria are clinically important because they are resistant to most antibiotics and they are capable of surviving in conditions that few other organisms can tolerate. They are often encountered in hospital and clinical work because it is a major cause of hospital acquired infections. Pseudomonads main targets are immunocompromised individuals, burn victims, and individuals on respirators or with indwelling catheters. These pathogens also colonize the lungs of cystic fibrosis patients, increasing the mortality rate of individuals with the disease. Infection can occur at many sites and can lead to urinary tract infections, sepsis, pneumonia….a lot of other problems