I have a question for you regarding my health status. I slept with my boyfriend without protection. Seven days after the a sex, I started having these discomforting sensations in vaginal area. It was itchy and next day blisters showed. There were a lot of them and I also had a high temperature. Could these be Possible symptoms of herpes?

Yes, it is quite possible that those are herpes symptoms. I had a similar experience few years ago. What I know about it, is that it is sexually transmitted, caused by HSV type 2. Blisters occur, painful erosions, enlarged lymphatic nodes, and high temperature. Problem with this illness is that it is stubborn, so fast and energetic treatment of both you and your partner is needed.

Unfortunately my partner and i have found out that we have herpes due to my promiscuous past. It started out with tinny little blisters which come in packs. the blisters are like regular blisters because they secrete translucent liquid. I haven't noticed any itching though and my wife doesn't seem to have any symptoms. It is possible that the blisters you have shela are bacteria related, which i believe is possible because of the itching symptoms. Embarrassing as it is, you should see a doctor just to make sure, as there are no life threatening symptoms but uncomfortable inconveniences that are triggered by stress. I do have a question for shela. Is this the first time that you have unprotected sex? because symptoms aren't usually as speratic as showing up in a week.