In April I got herpes, they nurse at the clinic never explained anything to me,
my boyfriend at the time was clear and i hadn't slept with anyone else. Now I'm with someone else and i know we are both clear, lately we've been having a lot of sex and now I have got sores again, like when I had herpes before, is it because of the friction from sex? or what?
Please Help. I'm really confused & it really hurts.

If you had received a diagnosis of Herpes Simplex, you should have gone to your doctor and gotten proper medication to treat it. If you haven't (it is called antiviral therapy), you should go to your doctor, as antiviral therapy will dramatically lower the number of days in a year you show symptoms.

That said, Herpes is a non-curable, lifelong disease. Recurrence of symptoms can be triggered by a number of things, such as infection, exposure to wind and sunlight, or surgery. While you are showing symptoms (lesions), you should NOT be having sex, as your chances of transmitting the virus even through a condom go up dramatically. Your boyfriend should also be tested for the virus, and re-tested in a few months to make sure. Finally, you ALWAYS need to use a condom during sex to prevent transmission.

For more information, please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes

If you had herpes in April, you are not 'clear' now. You still have herpes. Herpes is forever.