My 16 year old daughter wants to commit murder… she wants to have an abortion! And I am totally against! That is a murder! We are religious people and that would be a big sin! I tell her she must pay for her wickedness!

Hello there religious mother!
No offense, but where do you live? In 16th century???!!! Why don’t you put your daughter on fire and burn her! She must be a witch if she is pregnant and 16!  I am just kidding….
But, I really think you are way too much involving in her life… this child, she ‘ll have soon, will very much effect her life. And, do you potential grandmother want your grandson or granddaughter to have a mother that didn’t want them at first place????!!!!
… she must pay for her wickedness???? What wickedness???? Sexual life is a normal thing, this is not wickedness…
I guess you won’t hear me up, but I am glad I do not have you for my mother… You ought to be supportive of her now, not being a religious fanatic!