Hello to you too. I have been suffering from my teeth problems. I went to see a dentist and I was diagnosed with periodontitis. He says that it is still not in a serious phase. I would like to ask you to recommend me the best medication that you tried for this. I would appreciate this piece of info.

good day.

I have experience with it.

of course, my dentist prescribed a bleeding gums treatment for me. 

her prescribed a mouthwash containing chlorhexidine, and I find out that this is one of the most common treatments.

he told me that we will try with this, but he also mentioned me that sometimes he prescribes some other antibiotics,  that can be inserted below the gum line.

but when he told me this, he also mentioned to me that this type of antibiotic is used in concert with a deeper cleaning called scaling and planning and this is something that he recommends in more difficult cases.

so, visit your dentist and let him determine the treatment for you. 

Hello. Well, since you are still not in a critical phase, you can try with antibiotics. Some dentists recommend rinsing. My friend tried with doxycycline and she was satisfied. However, there are other methods of treatment as well. You should know that. Scaling is also good for removing bacteria. There are several surgical techniques as well. You should talk to your dentist. Discuss with him what the best option would be for you.