I was just trying to figure out at about what distance should I start worrying about hydration during the run?

Anyone have any suggestions on this topic?

Personal preference really. There's the "rule" that you should drink X ounces of water for every X minutes of physical activity, but I've never followed it. I don't drink on any run less than 12-13 miles (or 90 minutes), and then I sometimes don't drink even if I was planning on it. To me, it's just a pain to drink on the run, or stop at a fountain or whatever. I'm sure I am dehydrated by the end of the run, but I've never had any ill effects. If I am feeling excessively thirsty I'll find something to drink. It's just one of those things where you have to figure out what your body can handle and what works best.

Yeah, personal preference. Unlike MED, I require a lot of water on my runs. I even drink on training runs of 3 miles. But then I drink a gallon of water a day on a regular basis.

The weather was always a factor with me. Any run over 5 miles I brought water along. During the summer months, I brought it with me all the time

Weather and personal preference. I ran 6 miles yesterday, didn't even consider stashing water along the route. Same route, in the summertime, I would have a water bottle about mile 3.
I do have to drink water on long runs. I tried a long run of 12 miles without water, and was happy to find a water fountain about halfway.

In the summer, I usually wouldn't go more than 4 miles without water.

I'll go up to 60-min in summer and 100-min in cooler temps before I get hydration stops in a run.

For me any run over an hour I will either hide a bottle or have a water fountain on the route. If it is hot and humid I will make sure I take in plenty.

As you run more and more you will learn what your body likes and dislikes.

I rarely need to hydrate during any runs up to 14 miles. Remains to be seen what I will need when I top that distance later this year.