For a long time I have asthma and heart problems. As for heart, I have irregular heartbeat (doctor calls it arterial fibrillation). I have my therapy for asthma attack prevention. But on the last check up, irregular heartbeat occurred again, doctor told me that fibrillation happened again. I have heard that there is a connection between Ventolin aerosol and arterial fibrillation. Can I increase Ventolin intake?

Ventolin, generic name Fenoterol, is beta 2 agonist with a prolonged effect. The most common side effects are tremor, palpitations, tachycardia (this last one happens very rarely). But the biggest percentage of tachycardia happens with those people that use high doses of Ventolin and similar meds. So, be careful, do not increase the dosage before the consultation with your doctor.

good day. is it possible to use this medicine in order to treat atrial fibrillation treatment? I am asking this because I have tried to find so many things about this, but no success. I got propanolol to use for irregular heartbeats but I had some side -effects of it and I also have read that this can cause problems during the pregnancy. So, I stopped to use it. On my own hand. S, I have heard about this Ventolin that is good as well so I wanted to ask some other doctor to prescribe it to me. Is it possible?