Hi, I heard of some facial exercises that should be done to reduce wrinkle forming and stimulate circulation of facial region. Are they effective? Has anybody tried them?

Facial exercises act beneficially to firmness of facial muscles, what reduces chances for formation of wrinkles. Facial exercises should be done once a day. Or start with this regimen and continue to do them for at least three times a week, after completing a month of daily exercises. Some reaction may develop in form of minor spots or blemishes appear after starting facial exercises. By this, the skin is stimulated to secrete its natural oils and moisturizers. It will take some time until the skin is functioning efficiently and correctly again. Circulation is also stimulated so all skin layers are better nourished and oxygenated.

I haven't done because I don't know any facial exercises. I've only done facial massages everytime I'm done with my yoga exercises. It works.