Hello there,

So I have learned a lot of good things about Uncle Sam diet, and once again, I don’t care if is propaganda or not :)

OK, I found some really amazing advice in here, on this site, but I know a lot about this first week of Uncle Sam diet, but I don’t know anything when you are trying to accustom your body after that first week. So my question is, what do you eat in the second week of Uncle Sam diet?

Anything special, or the program is almost the same as for the first week?

Let me know! 

Good afternoon everyone,

Well, when I was following this plan, I was eating almost the same meals that I have prepared in the first week of this diet program. And, to be honest, that went totally good for me. I know that you need to mix or combine some different meals, but I did not found meal plan for the second week. I believe that the most important thing about this diet is to eat a lot of different healthy foods, and you will see some progress. I can’t help you about meal plans for other week, but basically, if you ask me, I believe this is all the same. 

Hey,

When I was on this diet, I started to eat very well. I wasn’t eating that good, to be honest, before I started with diet plan.  You need to careful prepare meat and all vegetables. It might be a little bit difficult at the beginning, but later it will be OK, you will get used on it.

I don’t remember what I was eating back then, but I know that breakfast was a little bit shock to my system, because I was eating two apples, orange, and bowl of nice cereal and one cup of non – fat milk.

It was hard because I used to eat a lot for my breakfast, but later I was feeling great.

Good luck! 

Yeah Lenny this was the main problem for everyone, this is a very light breakfast, and they are always telling us that we need to eat the breakfast like a king, and when we eat such a little things for breakfast, I have been feeling that we are always hungry :)

But, after you clean yourself, after you start to eat clean, you will see that this is actually good.

So, you eat almost the same food, as long is good and if you eat healthy.

But, you can find a lot of amazing things in book, so read it if you have a chance.

So, my breakfast was so similar to yours, but sometimes in my cereals I was putting a little bit of whey protein, just to be delicious, because I don’t like to eat cereals they don’t taste so good for me :)

For lunch, you can eat some fish or something like that, maybe you should try with tuna, it is easy and delicious, and you really might like it with some salad. I know it is healthy and it is not recipe from Uncle Sam diet, but it is OK.

Try to eat healthy as much as you can.

Good luck!

Hey,

So basically we all eat the same while we are following this diet :)

I must say that whole grains do not fit in my diet, and the milk appears only in my tea and coffee, I don’t drink it alone, it doesn’t matter if is non – fat. I used to eat above 2.000 calories per day, and that was OK. Instead of milk, I was drinking a cup of non – fat yogurt.

About salt, I used to consume a teaspoon per day, that is totally enough for everyone. Please, make it sure that you consume sea salt :)

Good luck! 

Hello girls,

Yeas, I was thinking a lot about this. I love to eat cooked vegetables as well, and I hope that I can eat it as much as I can. I love to eat cooked meat as well, and I hope I can do that too :)

I know that the plan is almost the same, I could suppose that, but thank you anyway. Those great tips will help me think once again about this diet.  

Anyway, I know that I need to read the book to learn something new, and I will try to find it as soon as I can.

Thank you once again. Enjoy your day!

Now, I know enough :)