Is there any strategy that can help me how to plan slow crab meals for amazing results? Where I can find some slow crab recipes and lifestyle tips? I am eating healthy food, I am drinking a lot of water, and I exercise almost every day. Any other tips I should know? I am counting every calorie in my meals, everyday. And I think that I will score in this game :) One more question: can I drink coffee with milk?
I'm curious what other people with similar experience have to say.
I look forward to any answers.
slow carb eating is becoming a usually way of life for many of us. And that is a good thing. And I am glad that you are one of us. Here are some tips for you:
- start your day with a healthy breakfast. When you give your body right „fuel“ you will be happy,
- drink a lot of water,
- drink little less coffee than usual, with soy or low-fat milk,
- eat proteins at every your meal (for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks),
- eat slowly,
- eat a lot of fish, fresh or canned,
- drink green tea after every meal,
- avoid sugar.
I hope this is ok, for now.
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask me.
Thank you :)