What do you think of the Duggers expecting their 19th baby?

As long as these parents can provide a happy and healthy home for these kids, more power to them. 19 baby's, yikes. Mrs. Dugger looks so young. Having this many children has not hurt her looks at all, and she is going to be a gramma!!!

I have mixed emotions about it. I do agree that as long as they can provide a happy and healthy home, then good for them. But, I also look at it from the perspective of the growing population and our planets ability to provide.

I have no problem with anyone having 2 kids or even 2 sets of births as twins and triplets can't be expected.

I also don't like the celebrity status that these families have.

I agree with you there Dan, they want people to see them as an ordinary family but they seem to be loving the limelight.

19 kids is a lot, they must have really good jobs though to be able to provide for all them or is that why they're doing all the television series etc. because they can't afford it.

Imagine growing up as one of those children though, I think it would be difficult due to the lack of attention the parents can afford to give to each individual child.

Each to their own I suppose, 19s too many for me though :-)