Hi

I'm 13 and I really want a baby. I don't know if it's a good idea or not I know it can be a lot of work. But I can't help it I dream of having a huge family with loads of kids. I have decided I am going to wait maximum 2-3 years but I don't know if I am making the right decision, if I am normal for wanting a baby at such a young age ????

Thank a lot for reading and replying

God Bless

Yes it's normal. Around your age with your new hormones you start to dream of having a family/child/children. The best thing to do is to wait until your out of college or at least high school. Having baby at 13 is a really bad idea and it is no better at 16 either.

It is normal to want children at your age. But a good idea? No way! You need to get an education first or you cant even provide for your child. I got pregnant when I was 15. I am now 19, Im married and I have a son that will be 3 next year. I got my GED but its not as good as a High School Diploma. Long story short just wait lol.

Don't do it!

It's normal for someone your age to want a kid, but let me assure you, having a child before you're 100%, COMPLETELY READY is a bad idea and it will destroy your life!

I'm 19, just graduated this last spring and I can name 5 girls off the top of my head that were pregnant who didn't graduate, either because they dropped out or they were a year below me. The year before there was 3, all of them dropped out. You know what's going to happen to those girls? They won't be able to get a decent job because they don't have any education and they probably can't get any education because they have a kid they have to take care of. If they can't get a decent job they won't have any money and you know what that means? They'll either leech off the government or their parents. If it's the government they won't get even a crappy job because then they'd lose their free money! And if they don't have a job to keep them busy, they'll turn to their boyfriend & make more kids that will more than likely grow up to be just like their parents.

Most teen pregnancies go like this, but occasionally there's a "diamond in the rough". Don't take the chance though, make a future for yourself.

TJaney,

I'm 16 and i know how it feels to want to have a baby but i didn't think of a baby until a year ago. Yes i do think its normal so just wait two or three years until you find the right man. good luck dear