Hi, two months ago I delivered a baby. I was out of my mind. Now I just cannot be one second away from my baby. I love her very much. I am also afraid to leave her in the cot because I think something might happen to her. This is why I am referring to you for help. Should, and is it safe for a baby to sleep in bed with parents?

Hi, I think it is great that you care for your child so much. Some people in your situation have few difficulties adjusting to the new life, especially because of the troubles with sleep. You see babies have their own sleeping pattern. It is usual for them to awake regardless to the time of the day. Since this does not bother you, or you do not have this kind of problems, I see that you are just very attached to her. There is no obvious reason that can point to baby being jeopardized by bed sharing with her parents. This is not the case if parents are smokers, drug or alcohol abusers. Also you should be more careful since the bed does not have fence and therefore the baby can fall of it. Apart from these reasons, you do not have to worry if you want to sleep with your baby.