i am 16 years old and my boyfriend is 19 we have been having sex for 3 month without protection and he always comes inside me, i really want to have a baby but the fact is that i haven't got pregnant yet which is worrying me. i really want to get pregnant but i dont know whats wrong.

Hi Sara,

It's your body telling you that you are not ready for the responsibility of a baby yet. 

Finish school as this is going to be one of the biggest things you will teach your child and what you teach them you should do yourself.  Grow up.  Make sure your relationship is set firmly with love, patience, trust and honesty.

Take your time as there is so much of it and you are only 16. 

Hope this helps

hi. thanks  but i really want this and we have been together for a long time. i just really want a baby and he ready to be there always. He is not like my ex's but i just dont know why is it hard for me to get pregnant :(

There could be many reasons that only a fertility doctor could test for in you and your partner and tell you why. I went over 20 years before I had my girl of course I've never tried to get pregnant, it just happened.

Yeah but i am scared, i want to book an appointment to go to my GP but then i would have to get pass my parents which it is not easy. But i'm i aloud to phone my GP and go by myself. The thing is that i am scared in case the GP phone my parents and tell them what was happening.  i just want to check if everything is alright but i am still trying. 

What's wrong is your too damn grown, what can you do for a child at 16? Like seriously if you were smart you would a good education, a career and a great job with a house and good income before trying to have a child and your boyfriend needs help as well... Think!

i know its hard, but i have been wanting a child since long, most of my friends are already a mum or dad and they have told me things but at the end of the day its an amazing thing even though its hard at first but i really want this. I know what you mean but i will also have a lot of support and my boyfriends parents have accepted it.

YOUR 16 DONT BE SO STUPID!

How do u expect to buy its nappies, milk, wipes, clothes, cot, etc?

and dont say my boyfriend has a part time job paying minimum wage cause that wont support, you, him & the baby!!

MOVE OUT, GET YOUR OWN PLACE, SORT YOUR OWN LIFE OUT BEFORE U EVEN THINK ABOUT RAISING A BABY!