Hi. I have been suffering from hip pain for the past 2 years, but not any more. I have discovered acupuncture. It is such a pain relief I couldn`t believe. Massage didn`t do me any good. The relief was only temporary. I had 4 sessions and I am very happy. I have no pains. I just wanted to share my experience.

Hi. I have the same problem, hip pain. Nothing really helps. It does, only temporary. Pain killers are no longer the solution. I have heard about Regional medical acupuncture and related therapies clinic and I think I will go there. I have problems with moving around and I can`t sleep very well. It is the pain that wakes me up each and every night. I had no trust in alternative medicine, but now I will believe anything. Acupuncture sounds good for start.

I broke my hip in Nov 08 which resulted in 3 pins in my hip. Seven months later I have extreme pain in hip and leg with any movement. Surgeon suggests hip replacement, but I do not want to do this. Would acupuncture help me?

I was just told I need hip replacement due to arthritis and hip bone is bone on bone. Would acupunture help avoid surgery