I am a 12 yr old female and I have major bad acne :-( :'( The goverment won't let me get accutane!!!!!!! And I need it bad.Is there any thing as strong as accutane?

Well, there are other drugs but they all contain the same generic ingredient Isotretinoin. The other brands are Amnesteem, Claravis and Sotret and you probably wouldn’t be allowed to take them as well.
There is a very good reason for that, I hope that you can understand this. These drugs could be very dangerous and these risks do not overweigh the possible acne removal by this drug.
You are quite young and I don’t know if you will be able how bad these accutane’s side effects could be. I would name some of the side effects like depression, constant mood swings, being constantly irritated, loosing interest in your regular activities and previous interest, becoming asocial, becoming aggressive and all sorts of other mental and physical problems.

These are very hard feelings and they are very hard to cope with. The biggest problem is that they may not go away after stopping the Accutane and you may be left with these problems to deal with drugs that may be addictive and you wouldn’t turn into a very moody and negative person.

Not everybody experience these side effects but the risk is just not worth it.

Please, do not try to order any of these drugs online because online drugs often contain everything but the ingredients they should be containing and you may experience even worse problems with the drugs bought online.

Believe me, there is a reason the Government wouldn’t allow you (and others) take this drug.

100,000 units of vit a. They usually come 8,000-15,000 per pill. Accutane is 300,000 of Vit A. You can start off slow. If you get headaches or naseau back down for a while until your body adjusts. Then build back up. I would not do more than 100,000 a day without a doctor monitoring your liver.

If you havn't already tried over the counter drugs for acne you should go for it. Like clean and clear, clearasil,biotherm (tho this one is a bit more expensive), even try Proactive, or burts bee's all natural skin care products they even have all natural makeup, which is really good for the face. And if your skin ends up being really dry from any of these get a light oil-free moisturizer, i would sggest oil of olay, they have a very nice cream moisturizer. Make sure your getting your 8 glasses of water a day and wear oil free makeup, or even makup products containing salicylic acid and try to wear makeup very lighting and always wash your face in the morning and at night. Hope this helps!