I am planning on buying Isagenix. Did anyone try Isagenix? And what is best to buy- pills or shakes?
Thanks for advice!

Hey,
I think it is better to buy nothing from Isagenix ļ I was on shakes, they are not delicious as they say in commercials and do not have the advertised effect. So, advice from an experienced fatty: do not buy Isagenix! Save money for gym or new tennis racquet or something.

i disagree. isagenix is a safe, healthy way to lose weight and cleanse your body. i'm on the diet right now and the chocolate shakes taste great blended with soy milk! i also feel better already on only day 4. i suggest you try it. i know many people who've done it and had successful results.

isagenix is amazing, i have been using it for 7 months. It is great for people who need to lose weight AND for people who do not. I am a size 2, I am very healthy, but it is important to cleanse your cells, this is a liver cleanse, it gets your metabolism reved up and your body works more efficiently...it is not a diet, but the results are many more energy, better clarity, and SAFE AND PERMANENT weight loss. I know people who have lost anywhere from 9-20 lbs on the 9 day cleanse, I know people who have lost over 30lbs by using it as a lifestyle change. Simply put, you flood the body with the purest form of whey protein while cleansing it...as for taste, chocolate is the way to go, it is awesome...my suggestion to anyone is try the 30 day cleanse, it is less intense than the 9 day although the 9 day bangs it out faster...like i said,I have 2 shakes a day and lead a normal life and without trying am a size 0 now...i feel better than ever, my nutritionist said that for the first time in about 10 years i am getting the protein that i needed...i could go on and on. If you want to lose weight try it....if you want more info, i am happy to give it, AND it is totally refundable so what do you have to lose? other than weight...don't let people stand in your way, if you have the state of mind to take over your health than you are ready.

Isagenix is a safe wonderful product...
You should get involved with the organization to learn more about their products than just order off of their site..the distributors there know a lot about the product..
My husband has just completed a 30 day program and has lost approx 20 lbs and lost over 20 inches in this time..over his body..he feels absolutely wonderful..has stopped taking otc meds for different problems that he had with his body..and is awaiting the arrival of his next 30 day program..
Not only is he taking it but so am I the IONIX is fantastic and fills your body with nutrients you can not get anywhere else in such a small dose of liquid..the shakes are not supposed to taste like "milkshakes" and that is a problem people have they think they are not sweet enough..well lets be honest..its all that sweet c**p that put all those unwanted pounds and health issues on your to begin with..you can make these shakes taste great by adding the isa fruits, the isa calcium, or just some reg fruit to it..i love adding a banana to my choc shake..
Isagenix has so made wonderful products..from body cleanse to body lotions..from vitamins to meal replacements..check it out..you wont be dissapointed..they even have healthy chocolates for the woman who just wants it all....

It's an expensive psychological diet product.  It's amazing to me that people convince themselves that they have to pay for expensive products to see results.  There are always alternatives.  Visit your local nutrition store to find similar products that cost less if you are a firm believer that you have to take a special pill to look and feel good.  In the end always ask yourself what are the incentives for the people pushing anything let alone products.  Usually its money and in this case i assure you it is.

In the end if this really is what makes you happy then do it.  I just hope you see that your happiness is not from the pill but from actually doing something positive in your life. 

absolutely agree in this sentiment.

however, looking at the ingredients.. it is the closest thing you can get to walking to your garden and hand picking these ingredients from around the world.
Comparing apples with apples, they are the same ingredients naturopaths have been making me buy for years.. but its put together in an easy process that everyone seems to be able to use, regardless of their knowledge base in nutrition.

Im skeptical at the best of times, but when there is a simple process, natural products and I can hardly find a bad testimonial about it.. Sometimes, I step back and think that in this fast paced world.. maybe this can be part of the solution for certain individuals.

Stay open, but critically appraise everything.

Ok... We have a balance here... Did you go for it? I hope you did as it is amaze balls!!!! I'm a big lady... 33 tried lots of things, even isagenix in 2011.... Not for me, did the cancer gig and fatter.... N not feeling great decided what the heck as pills leave long term damage to your Bowles and well radiation already did that for me. I ordered I've lost and I feel great. I now am a coach and making money while I shed my fat at ease.... If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have a few questions if you help