Hi, my mother is suffering from Sjogren's syndrome for several years already. She is using all medications which her doctor prescribed her but there was very small improvement. I have heard from my friend that natural treatment may be very efficient so I would be very thankful if someone has more information about this.

Hi, my friend is also suffering from Sjogren syndrome and he is using natural treatment which gave pretty good results. Hi is taking MSG herbal combination which is also scientifically approved and tested. This herbal combination originates from China and it is several hundred years old cure for similar disorders.

I started using toxic cleansing and nutrient dense shakes by Isagenix and started feeling much better: less achiness and stiffness. But it didn't fix my lack of fluid. I went to a homeopath and he gave me something. (I wish I could tell you what but I have no idea.) Now my eyes are fine and I have so much saliva I don't know what to do with it! Super nutrition and toxic cleansing can not hurt. Am not perfect and have better and worse days, but am much better than when diagnosed seven months ago.

Lindoreen, can you please find out what you were given and tell us what it is? I know this is an old thread but it would really help some people.

The naturopath explained to me that there are several remedies that could do the same thing, produce saliva. What worked for me was a substance called Staph, not the dangerous kind, lol! I hope this helps. :-)

Thank you so much, I'll look into it. :-)

Just wondering if you found the product that was mentioned the "staph". And if so how is the result. I also have a family member was diagnoses with the S.S over a year ago and serching for natural remedies.

Is there any way you can find out what was rx'd to you?! Are your symptoms gone ?

Did you use the dairy shakes or dairy-free?