This is sure not the first day I woke up with unflattering, ageing bags under my eyes! I am sure that you know what I am talking about! Perhaps I am simply not doing enough about it. Mind you, I do get eight hours sleep and have a healthy lifestyle on the whole. Are there any natural cures for bags under the eyes that I might have missed somehow? I'd be glad if you could share.

well there are some tips we can find around here and there. you might be familiar with the cucumbers over the eyes. apparently they help to cool and reduce the swelling as well as moisturise.

another thing i've been told, used tea bags. two tea bags, over drinking of course, put them in the fridge. when cold, put over your eyes just like how you do with cucumbers. not sure if they actually work! but worth a shot since it's all natural :-) not sure what kind of tea bags as i know some tea can stain!

otherwise, those creams and beauty products help too :-)

Dark Circles under eyes are generally due to a lack of sleep, fatigue, stress, deficiency or some disease.I advice to you to drink at least ten glasses of water everyday.Apply a mixture of lemon and tomato juice (equal parts) on the dark circles 2 times a day.For puffiness of eyes place chilled cucumber slices or damp tea bags over eyes for about 20 minutes.Use anti wrinkle creme regularly as it also helps to reduce lines under the eyes and clears your skin.Once you reach your 40’s you will being using products that target specific problem areas along with the use of an anti wrinkle creme on your whole face.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed