Hi, I wake up with dark bags under my eyes, even a lot of make up doesn’t improve it much. What creams help for bags under the eyes?

Hi, I know how it is to have everybody around asking you if you have slept last night, because you look like you haven’t. Dark under eye circles can apart from fatigue be caused by poor circulation, extra-thin skin under the eyes or hyper-pigmentation. It can be symptom of certain illnesses or allergies. Treating the cause will prevent forming f dark circles, but it is not easy to define the cause. Try to apply slices of cucumber and lay with cucumbers on your face for 15 minutes. There are various creams available on the market, but I prefer Vichy oligo 25 yeux as it makes these dark bags to rehydrate and look better.

Yes there's a cream that can helps with eyebags, pigmentations, face whitening, tightening etc etc at the same time...