Hi, I have these ugly eye bags under my eyes. It is so unaesthetic, how can I diminish it? I have been using cucumbers but without success.

Hi, I have really dark eyebags. Mostly, if I am overstressed or haven’t slept enough they get even worse. I have them whole my life, from time to time I start believing that something must be very wrong with me. I have been trying to go to the bed earlier or to sleep longer. It has some impact, but they are still present. I tried some Vichy cream for under eyes, and my condition has improved. My mother uses potato slices for this purpose, but it doesn’t really work for me. It is recommended to intake more water and to use teabags under eyes.

Help..! ive got one bag under my eye that wont go away. ive tried cucumber and cold tea bags, potato and creams.

eyebags are ussually allergic reactions, or due to nasal congestions. So, there is no real cure for it.
You could try the 'cold treatment', put cucmbers, or cold tea bags upon your eyes, this will constrict your blood vessels and mae your skin look fairer, thus reducing the darkness...

There is a cream that can help, and it helps mine...