Please how can I reduce belly fat for a month and also the kind of drug that will not affect me giving birth in the future. Please I can't sit comfortably because of my heavy fat stomach. %-) :-(

It is good that you want to reduce the fat from your belly as it is not healthy nor pretty on women. So your decision to get rid of it is to be praised. First of all, you need to know that fat stored around your stomach and abdomen carries more health risk than the fat located around the butt and thighs. I would always suggest you to do the exercises instead of taking medicines but the decision is up to you, of course. You can start with some healthy diets and aerobics with a focus on the exercises for tightening your stomach, this will certainly take time but you have to be patient, if you don’t lose your stomach in a month- don’t give up, the result will surely come! As for the medicines, the only one I can think of is FAT SNIPER, EF which is blocking fat absorption and increasing metabolism to burn fat.

try to do exercise and dont want tv all day go play sports outside i wish god helps u ...:)