I am guy but I have typically girlish problem. I need advice about diet. I am desperate to lose belly fat. I look like I am pregnant! I don't drink beer (that is the first thing people ask me). I have tried with abdominal crunches but it doesn't work as I expected. Tell me what to do? I don't eat too much.

You problem is not "girlish", there are a lot of males with the same problem. You don't have to eat much to have large belly. Problem may be in eating wrong foods, the wrong types of calories in every meal or wrong meal pattern each day. Try some aerobic exercises. Swimming is good, jogging also. Go to the gym or try to do bicycle crunch. Find some nutritionist to ask for advice.

Hallo,
It seems to me like you are doing everything that you suppose to do, but something is not helping you with the belly fat. Can you tell me more about your diet and your lifestyle? I know that people try to eat healthy but sometimes they thing that something is helping them when it actually it’s not. It does opposite and that is why they don’t have results that they want. Do you have any problems with high blood pressure? I think that this might b connected to your visceral fat, which is a little hard to get rid of. This can lead to some illness as well, like diabetes for instance.
All the best to you,
Karen