Hi! I'm sure there are tons of people who have been through this so I am sure there will be some good tips. I have a lot of fat on my belly. At 25, I have to wear one of them granny pants (like in Bridget Jones, yes, you got it!) to look remotely thin. Amazingly, the rest of my body is fine. What can I do to just lose the stomach fat? Please suggest something!

I think that belly fat really calls out for exercise, and in particular cardiovascular and weight training exercises. In your place, I think I would just an aerobics class. These are fun, don't last too long, and give you a great work out that will give you a trim body as well as a flat stomach if you stick with it. Working out two or three times a week is the solution to your problem, I think.

Swimming, rowing or brisk walking, tennis, dancing and cycling are the best exercise for losing stomach fat. Aerobic exercise is also the way through which you can able to lose stomach fat.

Swimming is best exercise for whole body and others are cycling ,running, rope skipping ...