I am 13 years old and I weight pounds and I'm very comfortable with myself but i want to lose some of my flabby stomach. What exercises do I do to get the best results?

Hey dude,

If you want to lose the flab, the only real advice you'll get is to eat less and be a lot more active.

Many people still believe that stomach and abdominal exercises will shrink your stomach but all that does is strengthen the muscles. The fat will stay there until you make an effort to lose fat through aerobic/cardio exercise such as running, cycling and swimming, and a healthier diet.

Also stomach fat is sometimes the last area for fat to dissapear. Many people find that tapering off carbohydrates foods such as bread, rice and pasta later in the day can help.

Also make an effort to eliminate unhealthy fats from your diet (most foods fried in butter or oil, for example) and supplementing with healthy fats such as fish oil (high in omega 3).

You highest priority, however, should be doing lots of cardio if you want to lose the flab... ;-)

Hope that helps.

Warmest,
Joseph

Considering your age, you should join any sporting activities that can help tone your stomach:)

What do you recommend for the optimal target heart rate for the ? I had a pregnancy a couple of months ago and cant seem to lose the weight I need to get rid of this belly fat. I read on ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed that you should hold off on crunches till you lose most of the belly fat because it can make you bulky instead of toned. Is this true? Also how many times should i work out each week to burn the most fat?

Thanks in advance
-Debra

Diet you are taking must be Fat burner; most effective being Low-carbohydrate diet if you wish to shed pounds of belly fat. Few days required to flip the metabolic switch and then your body becomes fat-burning machine. Low-fat diets burn mixture of fat and muscle tissue decreasing the metabolism of our body. That is why low-fat diets produce temporary results and then it stops working and weight again adds us after you come on normal diet.