If you have just belly fat to lose, and the rest of your body is fine as it is, then what is the way to lose the belly fat? My belly looks flabby and out of shape, but I am not overweight, and when I checked my BMI, everything was as it should be. Are there any special diets to lose just belly fat?

That sounds like a typical case for work outs! If you think only ab crunches and other similarly boring activities can work your abs, you are wrong! Modern dance, tango, yoga or running are all alternatives to ab crunches that can still help you to lose belly fat. You don't need to go on any kind of diet - just get active, and your belly fat will be gone in no time!

I think exercise is the best way to loose fat from any part of the body -Swimming , Cycling , Running or Row skipping these are the best exercises to loose fat

You can't just spot reduce fat - it just builds up in different places for different people - good exercise and diet will make it go