I've tried so many things, I'm just not sure if I'm using the right stuff. I have mild acne, here and there on my face. My skin is really really oily, I sweat buckets, and I have noticeable clogged pores on my nose. I've used those bioré strips, which do work, but only 30% of the time. I also do some clay masks here and there to lessen the oil. What should I be using for my clogged pores AND mild acne?

Try Aztec Indian Healing Clay. It's a great natural face mask that can be used weekly as a mask or even as spot treatment. It comes as a powder and you have to mix it yourself with either water or apple cider vinegar. A lot of people have found it works best with apple cider vinegar

Hi Puppylove86

I use a product called Aknicare, it works brilliantly at control my oil levels. The have a cleanser which has an exfoliant in it which will work well at unclogging your pores and then the lotion and cream will keep your oil levels and acne under control.

Beauty and clean pores comes from within as well as on the outside. Drink loads of water, an easy way to do this is every time you are bored... have a drink of water. If you drink coffee or tea drink atleast 2 glasses afterwards. ideally you don't want to be dehydrated. Key factor to having clear skin. Mostly I would recommend be patient with your skin, don't scrub or pick, enjoy cleansing your face and think about what you are doing. Just think how nice its going to be when you start to see the difference. :)