Hi, I am annoyed by the zits, how can I get rid of them? I have tried some tea tree creams and benzoil peroxid preparations, but without success.

Usually the comedon is first sign of acne developing on your face. Dead cells, bacteria and sebum, excreted from the sebaceous glands make good conditions for acne development. I have tried some peeling masks, in order to eliminate dead cells, an antibacterial lotion to clean my face and gel with lactic acid, which prevents development of bacteria. I also like some cosmetics with pantenol and allantoin, as they stimulate regeneration of skin with marks. Some products can help with getting rid of pimples, but they are coming back again, whenever there are good conditions for their spreading.

try proactive its pricey but works!

Hi peele,

Although washing your face too harshly can cause more problems to what can be sensitive skin, it is important to remove the dead cells and sebum as aforementioned by tank.

I have found that Aknicares gentle cleansing gel works brilliantly, I also use the cream which contains the active ingredients to keep your skin free from breakouts. Again, their not always the cheapest option but they are definitely worth every penny.