Good day everyone, Yesterday I was at the bookstore. I want to find some good recipes for some diet programs. While I was looking for some good recipe book, I found one book. The title was something like myths of the diet programs. I just looked at it, and I saw some section, something like Zoe Harcombe myths in her diet plan. I am not going to buy that book, because obviously I don’t need it. But, I wanted to know do you know what diet myths Zoe Harcombe reveals with her diet plan? Can you share this with me? Have a nice day!

Well, I am not sure do I have the right information, but I had her book. I think I’ve lost it while I was moving out from my flat to my house. Actually, I lost all of my books back then. Well, somebody is telling us that we need to do to lose weight is to eat less or exercise more. Well, Zoe Harcombe busts this. This is a one diet myth that she revels.

So, be aware that eating less will not work. Eating five times a day, according to her, is not only a myth, it is contributor to the obesity epidemic. 

So that is it. To be honest, I started to think that her diet is a myth and she wants to admit that :) LOL. Now, I don’t know can I think like that, because for whole my life, they told me to eat more meals, but they should be a little as well. Now, it is hard for me to believe that Zoe Harcombe has a right about it. Unless if you have some fact to prove that?

If you do, please let me know. I think that this diet program is pretty cool, and I believe that it is worth of trying it :) 

Good day,

You have a lot of proves about this topic and claim, trust me. It is not that hard to find out. I have a few friends that started to follow Zoe Harcombe diet program. All of them were obese, and they lost a lot of pounds thanks to this lady. Now, you see, it is not a lie, it seems that what she is talking about is really a myth.

So, my advice is, if you like this program so much as you say you do, try to follow it and you will see what can happen.

When you do that, inform us :)

Good luck with it. 

Hey there,

Well, thank you so much. I will accept this opinion :) LOL.

Well, I am not saying that I can believe in this, but I will try. I was talking with my friend Sarah, she is a nutritionist and she told me a lot of things about this diet program. According to her, that can be true and she told me that I should try to follow it. She told me that she really respects that lady, Zoe Harcombe, because she has a lot of amazing advices as well.

So, she told me that diet myths are for to believe :)

Anyway, thank you. I was really curious about this issue :)

Regards!