Hi, can I get some opinions or suggestions from fellow iphone users? I am hoping to start a diet next month, though I am not sure which one yet, and I heard that there are some great applications that track your diet for iphone. Which ones are the best? Are they free, or do you pay for them? If you have one that you pay for, what made it worth paying for and how much did it cost?

Hi Nicolai! I did a small internet research and I read that Diet Tracker is an application that will help you to track what you eat. It includes nutritional information for over seven thousand common foods, and a search that helps you wade through that information. It allows you to add or remove foods from the database so you can mark food items as favorites, for fast reference. You can then track your meals, by adding the amount of each food you are eating at a time. The tracker keeps a history of your meals, that is easily accessed, so you will know what you ate and when you ate it. I doubt his application can help me lose weight if I'm not conscientious enough to do it myself. Though, it could be interesting. If you are interested on this kind of software then you can download Apple