Hi,im 16 years old and my hips are very wide and fat.No matter what i tried i was never able to burn fat in my hips.I only want to burn the fat in my hips. I also have cellulite.Can someone please help me out because i dont know how to lose it.I'm 5'2 and weight 109 lbs .I eat heathly and i exercize 40 minutes a day.I really want to lose the cellulite because im very youung and i want to be able to feel confortable with my hips. :'( :'( :'(

It is extremely difficult for a 16 year old girl to lose hip fat, because you are at an age when secretion of estrogen, which is responsible for deposition of body fat on hip and breast and thighs, is at full throttle. Wait a few more years, and your effort in exercise will start to see results. You shouldn't feel bad having a fat ass, because boys love it.

Hi rinna, You are still very young and you are in your puberty. So changes will happen. You just have to patient.
What kind of exercises do you do? Do you go to gym or you just do them at home. I'm not sure have you noticed but there is a Video section here on SteadyHealth, where they have many exercises.
Maybe you can find something that will help you.
If you have more questions feel free to ask.