i have big pimples on the pubic hair like people have on the face .. and its painful to try and burst it ... i use NAIR and scissors to cut my pubic hair .. and once the hair is growing back i get bumps and dry skin and litle cuts frum pervious bursted bumps and there white like dry looking . is this normal or should i see a doctor !!

I have troubles with the ingrown hairs as well. I realized that every time I would shave the area, I would get more ingrown hairs, so I turned to waxing as waxing removes the hair from its root and it doesn’t cut the hair like shaving, creams or scissors cutting. When hairs are cut, their top can easily change its direction and get stuck under the skin.

My cosmetician recommended me this lotion that has salicylic acid in it, and it prevents hairs from growing in and even helps the ingrown get out.

I myself have little cuts and whole from the ingrown hairs and haven’t found a way to get rid of them. About those that hurt, 9i would advise you to apply some warm compresses on it and then an antibiotic cream, it may help. It does for me.

If your skin is really troubled, maybe you should seek help from a dermatologist.