Im a male and I have these little red zit/blister like things in my pubic area... They will pop and then bleed for a sec and then stop. They dont burn or itch they are just there. I have asked my parents what they were and they said ingrown hair and i was like bs. I then went to my doctor and showed him and he said that it is something from like rubbing/trimming my pubic area and that they will go away eventually.
But the thing is i have had them for a couple weeks now and some will go away and some wont...
Is this any type of disease or is it just something im getting from trimming/shaving my pubic area.

I am a female and i shave my pubes. It is most likely from shaving. Your dr would have said otherwise. Try better razors or a moisturising shaving cream. Maybe hold of on the shaving until it heals. Got 2 remember thats a very sinsitive area.

yeah but the thing is that i dont shave them with a razor..
i use trimmers and just trim it down...

Do u swet alot? sometimes if u do it will cause a pimply type rash. Other than that im not quit sure.

Sounds like ingrown hairs. I get them all the time. If hairs get pulled out then grow back in they can grow in curled under the skin and cause bumps like that. You're getting it from trimming. When you find one put a hot cloth over it and hold it there for a while. They should go down if not go away completely.

DEFINATELY DONT SHAVE UNTIL 100% HEALED!