I’m having a burning pain under right side of chest. I’m under investigation for gall stones. That looks like the likely cause after 2 doctors. I went back after the first bloke gave me paracetamol and it didn't help. Could this pain be from Gallbladder stones, or they are wrong.

Have you done and ultrasound yet? In February I had an ultrasound that detected gallstones. I was also diagnosed, per an endoscopy with a small hiatal hernia, reflux and gastritis. I am taking nexium for that. I changed my diet to very low fat, and to stay away from all the “forbidden things”. But Last night, I got an attack that lasted 5 hours! I believe it was a gallbladder attack. Could this be Gallbladder stones? Called my gastroenterologist today and he has ordered another ultrasound.

hiya, ive just been for a scan and i have two large gall stones. ive been in agony for the last few months and its all on the right hand side off my body. it starts with a little bit off pain just under my ribs en it travels up the rightside of my shoulders. the pain is so unbearable. is this what u r suffering with?