Hi. I feel frustrated all the time. The stress is all around and inside me. I am frustrated and I`m eating all the time. Whenever I feel sad or angry over something I go to the fridge and eat. The food can be such a comfort. Do I have an eating disorder? What do you think?

Hi. I have an eating disorder, so called binge eating disorder. I eat large amounts of food and I feel a complete loss of control over eating. I have noticed especially that I eat much more rapidly than usual. I eat even when I`m not hungry, until my stomach is uncomfortably full. But then I feel my mind is full and I am no longer sad or depressed. I don`t like to eat when I am surrounded by people, because I feel very embarrassed over it. I feel guilty every time I finish such a meal, but I can`t help it. Nobody knows I have a problem.