I am started to get quite frustrated! Every few months my bladder infection is re-occurring. I'm only 19 years old, and I find it quite annoying. I have had about 4 this year, every few months, another one would come up. I am a very clean person, careful and I never hold in my pee. I drink lots of water and cranberry juice. So, I can’t understand why do they keep on coming back? Do I have like bladder cancer?

For those of you suffering from re-occurring, occasional or constant urinary track infections or bladder infections. I would highly suggest taking cranberry supplement pills regularly because they have helped me so much. It’s been more than year since I have had a bladder infection. You can pick them up almost anywhere (cranberry supplement) there are hundreds of brands and should all work about the same. All I can say is just continue to drink plenty of water and also another side note for you women mainly- using the restroom to urinate after intercourse is a really good idea too!