Hello. I am a guy 32 years old and lately I have stinging feeling when I urinate. I had some fever and when I went to see the doctor, it turned up I have a bladder infection. This is very unfortunate, and I am drinking some meds for it. Anyway, I would like to know if there is some good natural remedy for this kind of stuff.

Oh, I just hate when this happens. I had a bladder infection a month ago and it wasn't very pretty. I've done a search over the internet and found a natural remedy called UTI-Clear. I had my reserves, but I bought it anyway. And it worked. I know that it is supposed to go away after a week, but this really speeds up the process. I highly recommend it.

Bladder Inflammation Home Remedies with Parsley:
This is a good remedy for bladder inflammation.
Bring in to boil the parsley then drink its water after you strain.
Natural Treatments for Bladder Inflammation with Spinach:
Spinach has nitrates and potassium that makes a safe diuretic. When treating bladder inflammation, mix an equal parts of spinach juice with coconut water.
Bladder Inflammation Remedies with Radish Leaves:
At least two weeks of consuming radish leaf juice will treat bladder infection.
Bladder Inflammation Remedies with Lemon:
Mixture of lemon lessens the burning sensation and the bleeding associated with cystitis.

* Put a teaspoon of lemon juice to a180 ml water; allow this to cool and gently sip 60 ml every two hours.