Unfortunatley I have to have a bladder sling procedure done as well as a Hysterectomy. My problem is my Urologist has privaledges at one hospital and my OB/GYN has operating procedure privledges at another hospital. My Insurence company assigned me these Dr. and I can not change them. So I have to decide which procedure to have done first. Can anyone make any suggestions? Thankyou

Every situation is unique. Your urologist and your obgyn are the ones who can best help you make up your mind.

Hello there starflake,

I believe that you should talk with both of your doctors and check with them what is the best thing to do. After all they are medical experts and they have examined you so they are familiar with the whole situation a lot more than anybody else.

I hope that you will find the best solution to your problems and that both procedures will go as you planned. I am sure that after this quality of your life is going to be a lot higher and you will regain your freedom. I wish you all the best and I hope that you will keep us informed about your condition. good luck.