i just recently had an abortion november 28... i didnt bleed until the 2nd day it was very light. a week and a half went by and it became heavier.... then all of a sudden tissue started releasing. each time this happened it became larger and larger.... i stop bleeding for a day so i was relieved but then the next day it came back and i begin to bleed again and have sharp pains in my stomach every now and then....is this normal....when will the bleeding stop....

I too had one, if it was done by the pill, that did not work and i had to be rushed to surgery a month later to have my uterus cleaned out. (DNC) If you had it done the other way the bleeding should have stopped or slowed up by now. You need to make an appointment with your OBGYN immediately. I was slowly losing way too much blood and I knew something was not quite right, the pill did not work. You need to see your Dr.