Hi, I had an abortion on the 13th of April which was a week and 3 days ago. After the abortion I bled for about 2 days and ever since then I have just had this brown discharge kind of like when you are at the end of your period and I have been ok with it. I woke up this morning and thought that I had urinated all over myself but when I went to the bathroom I realized it was blood!! I was bleeding everywhere!! I got it all over my floor and sat on the toilet and literally felt the blood pouring out of me. I really started to panic so I jumped in the shower and cleaned myself of and it kind of slowed the bleeding down. I then started bleeding about 10 minutes after my shower so I put on a pad and went to the clinic. He said to call the doctor that did my abortion and she what she says. I called her but no answer, go figure. I have been trying to call them all day but no one is returning my calls. When I sit down I dont really bleed, which I think is for obvious reasons, but when I stand up I can just feel it coming out and about 20 minutes ago I passed a huge blood clot which was about the size of a ping pong ball. Now I'm really starting to freak out because I'm a single mom with no family here in Canada and I can't be going to the hospital unless I really have to. I was told by the doctor that I saw previously that I could possibly be hemorriaging but I dont see how that would be possible. I dont work at the moment so the only physical activity I get is dropping and picking my daughter off at daycare which is about a 20 minutes walk there and back. I really just need someone's opinion if possible....thinking it might be normal as I have never had an abortion before...the bleeding has slowed down for now but I'm guessing it's going to start again as I go pick up my daughter from daycare this evening. Please help? Thank you very much

Hi there, If it get worst, please go see a doc.

Hello friends I had a medical abortion close to 2weeks now and still bleeding with clot,am so scared and I need to knw if I am okay,I do not have pains just the bleeding and clot and how long will this go for? I really hate myself now