I am 5 weeks pregnant and have been bleeding this whole week but only when I use the restroom. I did have some minor cramps Tuesday and Wednesday but that's gone away - I passed on small clot the size of a nickel they said was common after internal sonos. The sono put me at 5 weeks he saw the sac and yolk but too early for a heartbeat. He said it was not ectopic. We did hcg levels yesterday that came back 1293 and I have another one tomorrow... Can anyone give me any insight? I'm so scared of a miscarriage :( 

Hi Tori... I'm 6 weeks now & began cramping badly & bleeding, so I went to the ER a couple days ago & had bloodwork, ultrasounds, pelvic exam, etc (the WORKS)! Their findings were:
A. U are pregnant, but we can't locate the fetus (probably too early)?!
B. I have a large Cyst on my left ovary.

So, I have to go back today to see if my pg hormone levels have risen, or dropped. And to see if the pregnancy is Ectopic.

I just miscarried 4 months ago... I am devastated and petrified of the possible sad news! Anyone have ANY INSIGHT???

I found out I did miscarry, my levels dropped really fast and within a week a test came back negative for pregnancy. I had light bleeding and light cramping but when we checked on Tuesday the 27th I had passed everything without even knowing it... How did your levels come back? This is my first miscarriage :(