I've uploaded this into my own thread.  It's just too good to hope people stumble across it on page 14.

After 41 years with an ass leaking mucous, causing me all sorts of hideous problems in relationships, I found this here yesterday. I ordered it yesterday morning and today it arrived.

I took the first one this morning and was naughty and took another this afternoon. It's 23:07 and my ass is bone dry. Not a bit of mucous. NOTHING. There is still slight irritation from the haemorrhoids, but they're bone dry and don't make me feel I have to dive to the nearest loo to scratch.

Normally, at this time of night, it would be a nightmare down below and I would be stuffing loo roll down there in readiness for the night secretions. Absorbtion, inhibited in the early hours, by me scratching around and dislodging whatever I had stuffed down there in my sleep.

No-one knows the way this makes you feel and you go round in circles at the doctors. For pitys sake, get this. I'm not kidding. My life changed today.......

Turmeric. High dose. A herb I use for cooking. Who would have thought........

Here is exactly what the product is, Bio-Curcumin Phytosome - 60 capsules. A company called 'NOW Foods' do it and essentially, it's a massive dose of extract of Turmeric Root, herbally used to wipe out inflammation. This morning, I haven't itched, I haven't scratched and I could cry. I really think it's over.

***Update.  Day 2, 13:16hrs.  Haemorroids have started to shrink, I'm COMPLETELY DRY down there and so far today, I haven't itched ONCE.  I haven't leaked a thing. Nothing.  Not a bit.  I would have had to change the loo roll stuffed down my pants and pants themselves,  a zillion times by now as a rule. If you do one thing in your life, try these capsules.  

For the first time in 41 years, I have a life.

I HAVE A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please God, I stay this way.

Glad you found a solution

Any updates with your condition after a year of this supplement? Thank you!