i was on nuva ring and had to take antibiotics and i didnt know it make your birth control not work. i had been feeling weird pains in the bottom of my stomach for about a week. i took a pregnancy test one day after my period was late and it said positive. later on that day i had light bleeding it started red and then went to a thick brown. hours later it went to a red and got a little heavier. by that night it had stopped. i took another test it was negative. the next day it started again red. but i havent had any cramping. i made an appointment to go to the doctors tommorow for sopme blood test. could the first test be wrong ???? please help

Hi. I know this post was a while ago, but I am having the same type of symptoms and situation you had. I had a positive test. Then started my period on the day it was due (same day I took the test) and it was a different period than I've ever had before. I have been on the pill and had to double up a couple times last month. Other than that, my periods are always the same, day, amount, what to expect etc. Then this happened and the flow was so light the day after that I didnt need a tampon, and tested positive again. After that day it picked up and was heavier but still light for me and a negative test (with a different brand than what the positives ones showed up on). I'm so confused and it's all playing with my head. Also for almost 2 weeks now or before period started was having ovary type pain. Not painful but there and more annoying than anything. I had tender breasts, metallic taste in month at times. Nausea, tired and extreme dizziness/lightheadness. i just dont know. Everything screams pregnancy, but the bleeding and + and - tests. I wonder if I m/cd or chemical pregnancy.