my husband and i are trying to have a baby. our oldest is four, and we had him the first month we started trying. after i had him i had a iud placed, then took it out three months ago. we have been using protection just until my body settles down from everything....
anyway... this month we started trying. the first day of my last period was the 2nd of january. and today is the 22nd... so not too much time has passed...
but i feel pregnent (larger breasts, cramps, some spotting that made think it may be implantation bleeding, bloating, reallly tired!)..
so i bought an early home test last night and it was positive!
exstatic i went to the doctor today to get it cheacked and confirmed. the urine test came back negative... but i had an empty bladder...
so we decided to take a blood test... it came back also negative...
is that possible? how? could i be pregnant?
could it be that it is too early for the blood work to show? but the home one did?
i am sooo confused and at the brink of crying... whats going on? any ideas?
please help..... 8-|

Im now in your situation ! positive home tests, negative urine and blood tests at the doctor.

did you end up being pregnant?

i am in the exact situation i am 22 days late on my period i had a positive test at home (first response) and went to the doctors to confirm it and the blood and urine tests were negative. am i or could i be pregnant?

Hi now its almost 4 months I didnt see my period, scan result was negative, also pregnancy test result was negative. I experience some signs & symptoms but the result is negative. Can anyone tell what this is?